Avocado toast isn't just every millennial's breakfast staple — it's a way of life. We've come up with a new way to enjoy your brunch go-to: the Avocado Toast Frap! This creamy citrus shake is loaded with avocados and ice cream and topped with whipped cream and a perfectly prepared piece of avocado toast. Forget about unicorns and dragons — this is the frap that Starbucks needs to add to its lineup!
- 2 avocados
- 1 slice sourdough bread, toasted
- 1 lemon
- About 5 ice cubes
- 2 scoops vanilla ice cream
- 250ml cup milk
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- Whipped cream
- Slice ripe avocados in half and remove the stone. With 1 half, carefully remove the skin and slice into thin slices. Arrange on toast and season with salt and the zest from 1 lemon. Cut in half and set aside.
- Place remaining avocado into a blender. Add the juice of the lemon, ice cubes, vanilla ice cream, milk, and sugar. Blend until smooth.
- Pour into 2 glasses and garnish with whipped cream and half a slice of avocado toast.
- 2 fraps
- Cook Time
- 15 minutes