Serving up the same old drink at your festive parties is perfectly fine, but if you want to wow your guests with something pretty, master this gin cocktail that promises to be the star of the show.
Use a Nick and Nora glass for the best presentation.
- 50 ml coconut water (this recipe uses Vita Coco coconut water)
- 35 ml gin (this recipe uses Tanqueray London Dry)
- 10 ml anise liqueur (this recipe uses Pastis de Marseille)
- 2 dash orange bitters
- In a mixing glass, stir all your ingredients together, and then strain into a chilled glass.
- Add a floating star anise to garnish, and serve or enjoy!
- 1 serving