Queer Eye's Antoni Porowski steals our hearts over and over again, whether he's supplying us with the cute dog content we didn't know we needed or showing off his adorable friendships with his cast mates. But besides being a total ray of sunshine, Antoni is also an amazing cook. He's whipped up some seriously delicious recipes on the hit Netflix show, and also shares a ton on his Instagram account. While we eagerly await the release of his cook book, Antoni in the Kitchen, we've been daydreaming about the almond flour pancakes that he made on a recent episode. Luckily, they're so easy to make, so check out the recipe ahead and try them yourself!
- 2 cups almond flour
1 overripe banana, smashed
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1/3 cup water
1 pinch of salt
Butter for pan
1 underripe banana
Syrup for drizzling
- Whisk two cups of almond flour with one smashed, overripe banana, four eggs, and one teaspoon of vanilla.
- Add in 1/3 cup of water to help thin the batter.
- Add a pinch or two of salt.
- Heat up a nonstick buttered pan, then add batter.
- In the same pan, caramelize slices of slightly underripe banana covered in sugar to serve on top of pancakes.
- Drizzle with maple syrup and serve.
- 3 Servings