If cooking up a storm and trying new recipes has become your stay-at-home hobby, you'll want to add the Food Network's live cooking series to your watchlist ASAP. In partnership with Amazon, Food Network Kitchen is offering a free one-year subscription to Fire TV and Fire Tablet customers. The subscription will give viewers access to live and on-demand cooking classes from chefs like Bobby Flay, Guy Fieri, Rachael Ray, Martha Stewart, and Giada De Laurentiis. So, yes, I'm ready for a trip to Flavourtown.
To kick off the news of the free one-year subscriptions, the network will also host a two-day virtual cook-along weekend from May 2 to May 3. The We Cook Together Weekend event will feature 10 live cooking classes and Q&As hosted by famous chefs straight from their homes. Chefs participating in the live classes include Alex Guarnaschelli, Bobby Flay, Michael Symon, Valerie Bertinelli, Jet Tila, Amanda Freitag, Marc Murphy, Scott Conant, and Tyler Florence.
Claim your free Food Network Kitchen subscription with the purchase of a Fire TV or Fire Tablet, and follow the cook-along event at home on the network's Facebook and Instagram accounts. To see the full lineup for the May 2 and May 3 cook-alongs, keep reading.
Food Network We Cook Together — Saturday, May 2
- 9 a.m. PT/12 p.m. ET: Alex Guarnaschelli makes Spiced Turkey Nachos with Homemade Cheese Sauce and "Crisper Drawer" Salsa
- 11 a.m. PT/2 p.m. ET: Bobby Flay makes Brunch Burgers
- 1 p.m. PT/4 p.m. ET: Michael Symon makes Sweet and Spicy Honey Glazed Grilled Chicken with Spinach Salad and Pantry Dressing
- 3 p.m. PT/6 p.m. ET: Valerie Bertinelli makes Peanut Butter Brownies with Salted Pretzels
- 5 p.m. PT/8 p.m. ET: Jet Tila makes Wonton Noodle Soup
Food Network We Cook Together — Sunday, May 3
- 9 a.m. PT/12 p.m. ET: Amanda Freitag makes Salmon Fillets with Salsa Verde and Farro Salad
- 11 a.m. PT/2 p.m. ET: Bobby Flay makes Lumberjack Brunch
- 1 p.m. PT/4 p.m. ET: Marc Murphy makes Spatchcock Chicken with Leeks, Carrots, and Chickpeas
- 3 p.m. PT/6 p.m. ET: Scott Conant makes Potato Gnocchi with Easy Tomato Sauce
- 5 p.m. PT/8 p.m. ET: Tyler Florence makes Creamy Pasta Puttanesca with Bacon and Shrimp