If your sweet tooth has been begging for some attention lately, we've got just the treat to satisfy it. TikTok users far and wide are currently hooked on an especially indulgent Oreo dump cake recipe that's been circulating on the app this holiday season. Like any other dump cake recipe, it requires zero mixing, so you don't have to worry about pulling out a whisk or making a mess of your kitchen. Most importantly, it only calls for five ingredients, including sweetened condensed milk and a whole lot of butter.
Below are the easy-as-can-be directions for how to whip up an Oreo dump cake yourself at home:
- Place a single layer of Oreo cookies in the bottom of a baking pan.
- Pour a 14-ounce can of sweetened condensed milk on top of the cookies, then smear on 8 ounces of Cool Whip, covering the entire surface.
- Sprinkle on 1 whole box of chocolate fudge cake mix, and resist the urge to mix it in.
- Thinly slice 1 /12 sticks of butter, and layer the slices on top of the cake mix.
- Bake at 350ºF for 45 minutes.
- Once fully baked, use a spoon to scoop out a serving, and enjoy!
Of course, you can switch up the recipe to better suit your flavour preferences, like swapping in red velvet cake mix or using peanut-butter-flavoured Oreos instead of the classic cookies. No matter how you make it, we suggest enjoying the ooey-gooey dessert with a heaping scoop of ice cream to really achieve that sugar rush. Ahead, watch a handful of TikTok users show off their takes on the decadent treat.