- Day 16: Work on an art project. Studies show that doing arts and crafts projects can significantly lower anxiety levels.
- Day 17: Try yoga. Whether you take a class or follow an online video, give stress-relieving yoga a try.
- Day 18: Go on a digital detox. Alleviate your stress by leaving your work behind at the office when you go home. Don't look at your smart phone for any emails or work updates.
- Day 19: Step outside and take a walk. A change of scenery somewhere secluded can calm your nerves. Whether you are at work or home, take a moment to get some fresh air and take in your surroundings.
- Day 20: Schedule your worrying. Many psychologists recommend scheduling an hour out of your day for worry time. That way, your stress is not open-minded; you're only allowed to worry in that time period.
- Day 21: Accept your feelings. It's OK to have anxiety. Once you recognise your symptoms and nervousness, you can then learn how to control it.
Latest Smart Living