The name Hannah John-Kamen may not ring a bell yet, but when 2018 is over, you'll certainly have familiarised yourself with this British actress. In the coming months, you'll see her in blockbusters Tomb Raider and Ready Player One and taking on the role as the villain Ghost in Ant-Man and the Wasp. But before the inevitable happens and she becomes a household name, make sure you're clued up at the dinner table with the following facts about the actress.
- Yes, you have seen her before. Hannah's résumé includes solid roles in Syfy series Killjoys and TV drama The Tunnel as well as a cameo in Star Wars: The Force Awakens and Game of Thrones, where she played a member of the dosh khaleen.
- She starred in a Spice Girls musical. Hannah played the role of Viva in the Spice Girls jukebox musical Viva Forever!, written by Jennifer Saunders.
- She's got great genes. Hannah is the daughter of a Nigerian forensic psychologist and a Norwegian former fashion model.
- She's had roles in more than one Black Mirror episode. It's not usually the case that actors take on more than one role in the Black Mirror series, but Hannah must have really left an impression. Not only did she play a part in "Fifteen Million Merits," but she also took on tech journalist Sonja in "Playtest" opposite Wyatt Russell.
- She has many strings to her bow. As well as acting on stage and screen, Hannah can play the piano and is trained in ballet, cabaret, salsa, jazz, and tap dance.
- Forbes knows she's one to watch. In 2018, Hannah was selected as one of Forbes's 30 Under 30 for Entertainment.