- Laney got her law degree! So proud of her, though obviously sad that she and Zack didn't work out.
- I don't know if we'll be seeing that bailiff again, but they are already my favourite person in this entire movie.
- Word to the wise, if you say nothing but net and miss, you have to keep trying until you get it in properly or you'll have bad luck for the rest of your life. Sorry, I don't make the rules.
- Not her making a joke about being broke and then opening a fridge full of takeaway boxes! First rule of being broke is learn how to cook and save that money.
- Dear Christ, even the movies are starting the pumpkin spice latte propaganda early.
- All the respect for the idea of helping people pro bono, but it's obvious that logistically it doesn't work out. She must be charging someone something to keep the lights on!
- Nick is fit, but that attitude tells me the dates aren't the only problem.