9 Chic Boot Trends to Kick-Start the New Season in Style
While we'd be more than happy to spend the next few months in our beloved square-toe heels, there will come a point in the next couple of weeks when sandals just won't cut it any longer. That's right: boot weather is upon us. As all of our favourite brands and stores are debuting their new collections, there's no better time than the present to start thinking about what new boot trends you'll be investing in this Autumn, and luckily, there are plenty of chic options to choose from.
Whether you tend to lean toward classic styles (Who doesn't love a good animal print?) or are looking for something a bit more fashion forward, this season's best and biggest trends have got you covered. On this year's particularly fun menu, you'll find trends such as croc-effect and work boots, while square toes and slouchy boots are sure to bring back some memories, and Victorian styles will add a touch of romance to your Autumn looks.
Ahead, take a closer look at the nine shapes that are making it big this season, along with our favourite iterations at a variety of price points, and then check out the other Autumn shoe trends that are making us want to shop.
- Boot Trend Autumn 2019: Croc Effect Boots
- Boot Trend Autumn 2019: Victorian Boots
- Boot Trend Autumn 2019: Work Boots
- Boot Trend Autumn 2019: Slouchy Boots
- Boot Trend Autumn 2019: Square Toe Boots
- Boot Trend Autumn 2019: Two-Tone Boots
- Boot Trend Autumn 2019: Sculptural Heels
- Boot Trend Autumn 2019: Animal Print Boots
- Boot Trend Autumn 2019: Western Boots