As POPSUGAR editors, we independently select and write about stuff we love and think you'll like too. If you buy a product we have recommended, we may receive affiliate commission, which in turn supports our work.
So, you finally got your hands on Taylor Swift concert tickets, which is no easy feat. We'd argue that the only thing more exciting than seeing the multihyphenate star perform live is figuring out what you're going to wear for the occasion. Who better to draw fashion inspiration from than Swift herself? Her onstage wardrobe is glamorous, eye-catching, and full of hidden messageing — all design flourishes that make for a memorable 'fit pic.
Swift kicked off her long-awaited Eras Tour in Glendale, AZ, on March 17. Beyond performing her expansive music catalogue, she also provided plenty of fashion moments that pay homage to the aesthetics she's embraced throughout her career — including a custom-made, bejeweled Versace bodysuit that quite literally made the whole place shimmer.
If you're planning on attending one of her upcoming shows and want to take a page out of the performer's tour look book, we've curated a guide for exactly what to wear to a Taylor Swift concert, with styles that draw inspiration from each of her eras. From shaggy lavender looks and snake-adorned ensembles, to glitzy cowgirl boots that'll have you scream-singing "Tim McGraw," these concert outfits will make you look like a true Swiftie. Ahead, shop our favourite concert outfit ideas with styles from brands like Nasty Gal, Amazon, Net-a-Porter, Reformation, and more.
- Concert Outfit Ideas Inspired By "Midnights"
- Concert Outfit Ideas Inspired By "Reputation"
- Concert Outfit Ideas Inspired By "Lover"
- Concert Outfit Ideas Inspired By "Red"
- Concert Outfit Ideas Inspired By "Folklore"
- Concert Outfit Ideas Inspired By "1989"
- Concert Outfit Ideas Inspired By "Evermore"
- Concert Outfit Ideas Inspired By "Speak Now"
- Concert Outfit Ideas Inspired By "Fearless"