All the Latest From Ryan Reynolds
- 1 15-ounce stemless wine glass
Yellow spray paint (or paint of choice)
4 cups soy wax flakes (about 15 ounces)
80 drops grapefruit essential oil
10 drops orange essential oil
10 drops lemon essential oil
5 drops ylang-ylang essential oil
- Place your wine glass inside a large box and spray-paint it yellow. Allow the paint to dry for 15 minutes and spray again for a thicker coat. Set aside for 1 hour.
- After 1 hour, gently remove your wine glass from the box. Use a glue dot to affix your candle wick to the center of the glass.
- In a large glass measuring cup, melt your soy wax in the microwave in 30-second intervals until completely melted.
- Once melted, allow the wax to cool for 5 minutes. After 5 minutes, stir in the essential oils. Pour the wax into your prepared glass. Use two popsicle sticks to center the wick.
- Let cool for at least an hour. Remove the popsicle sticks, trim the wick, and enjoy!
- 1 candle
- Total Time
- 3 hours, 59 minutes, 59 seconds