- Breakfast: Veggie quinoa breakfast bowl (lightly spray some veggies, like brussels sprouts, asparagus, kale, and carrots, with olive oil and roast, toss with microwaveable quinoa, add an over easy egg on top and viola!)
- Snack: Any raw fruit or vegetable of your choosing and/or a non-dairy non-flavored Greek yogurt (add the fruit to the yogurt for flavor and sweetness!)
- Lunch: Big salad with homemade dressing. Pick a base of leafy dark greens (kale, spinach, arugula, etc), add all the raw fruits and veggies you'd like, add a vegetarian protein source (beans, tofu, tempeh, lentils, etc), add a light homemade dressing (vinegar or lemon juice, olive oil, spices, garlic, and/or pepper and whisk). Want an extra crunch? Add seeds and nuts or roasted chickpeas. Need more substance? Add faro or quinoa!
- Snack: Any raw fruit or vegetable of your choosing with hummus and/or a small handful of nuts.
- Dinner: Black bean or chicken lettuce wraps (dice up black beans and/or diced chicken with veggies like carrots, onions, and bell peppers, add tomato salsa and guacamole, and enjoy in a lettuce cup! To increase deliciousness, cook up the chicken or beans in the salsa as well.