No matter what garlic bread recipe you follow, as long as you combine butter, garlic, and bread, it always manages to turn out amazing when it comes out of the oven. If you thought garlic bread couldn't get any better, well, prepare to be amazed. Currently, a TikTok recipe for fried garlic bread is making rounds, and it's honestly a game changer.
This recipe comes from creator @readycedcook, whose unconventional method of making garlic bread requires no oven at all. In the viral video, @readycedcook slices up ultra thick chunks of crustless bread, slathers each side in a compound butter, and fries it up in a pan. The result is the most delicately crispy, mouth watering garlic bread imaginable. Want to join the rest of TikTok in making this recipe? Read ahead for all the ingredients and steps.
- 1 loaf unsliced white bread
1½ sticks butter
1 tablespoon parsley
1 tablespoon Italian seasoning
½ teaspoon of kosher salt
1/4 cup minced garlic
- Combine butter, parsley, Italian seasoning, and salt in a bowl, then stir and refrigerate while you prepare the bread.
- Remove crust from all sides of bread loaf, and cut into thick rectangular pieces, making them look as even as possible.
- Remove compound butter from the fridge, then spread on each side of each piece of bread. Make sure to not go overboard, or the bread might get too soggy.
- Heat a pan over medium heat, and fry up bread, rotating as you go.
- Serve and enjoy with your favorite pasta dish or on its own.
- Appetizers, Breads/Crackers
- 10 slices
- Prep Time
- 10 minutes
- Cook Time
- 20 minutes
- Total Time
- 29 minutes, 59 seconds