TikTok is like that one friend we had in middle school who knew all the cool computer hacks before anyone else. It's the place to go when you're looking for ways to make the most of your tech gadgets — with an emphasis on iPhones. From little-known tricks that involve editing your photos to perfection to hacks that only the most-versed Apple Genius would know (uh, who else knew there was a secret way to get water out of your iPhone speakers?), the social media app is a treasure trove of cool tricks and tips, and there's a new hack that just caught our attention. ICYMI, there's a way to change the colour of your iPhone's emoji, and it's almost too easy not to try. From baby-blue hues to pretty pink pastels and everything in between, follow this step-by-step guide to turn your emoji into a colourful masterpiece.
How to Change the Colour of Emoji on an iPhone
- Go to "Settings", then hit "Accessibility".
- Click "Display and Text Size".
- Go down to "Colour Filters", and toggle the slider so it is on.
- You can choose between "Grayscale", "Red/Green Filter", "Green/Red Filter", "Blue/Yellow Filter", or "Colour Tint". You can also adjust the colour intensity.
- Now, your emoji will be the colour of your choice!
Just like that smart kid in school, TikTok is here to let you in on all the best secrets. Looking for more? Check out the best iPhone hacks on TikTok right here.