Who Is Henry Winkler's Wife of 40 Years? Get to Know Stacey Weitzman
It seems so rare anymore to see a couple stay together for decades, let alone a couple in Hollywood. But Emmy winner Henry Winkler and his wife, Stacey Weitzman, have been together for 40 years and still look as adorable and in love now as they were in the '70s. The two made a stunning appearance at Monday's Emmy Awards, where Henry took home the award for best supporting actor in a comedy for his role on HBO's Barry — his first Emmy of his entire career. Stacey's been by his side all this time as he worked his ass off to earn this award, so here's what you need to know about her.
- Stacey met Henry at an LA clothing store. The pair met at a clothing store that was one of her PR firm's clients. He needed a sportcoat and asked her for help. When he came back to pick it up later, he asked her out. The rest, as they say, is history!
- She and Henry wed in 1978. The two got married on May 5, 1978 and have two kids together, Zoe and Max.
- She's a breast cancer survivor. Stacey found out she had breast cancer soon after her daughter, Zoe, went to college. It was treated but came back a few years later. She underwent a double mastectomy and has been living cancer-free since then.
- She fishes! Henry likes to share the occasional sweet moment between the two of them on his social media, like this fun outing they had fishing.
- She has a few filming credits to her name. Though she mostly stayed home and gave her and Henry's kids a normal upbringing, she did voice a character in As Told by Ginger and appear in the movie The Touch as Stacey Winkler.