"Music's biggest night" is going down on Feb. 10, and it's bringing out the best in the business! Alicia Keys will be hosting the Grammy Awards, and with the number of nominees in several categories being upped from five to eight, there will be even more artists to root for than usual. But that's not all! Both Shawn Mendes and Camila Cabello will be making their Grammy performance debuts, and Cardi B — who is nominated for five Grammys this year — will have to top her amazing "I Like It" performance at the VMAs. Ahead, check out all of the performers slated to take the stage on Grammys night!
- Camila Cabello: The singer will take to the Grammys stage for the first time, and is expected to perform a song from her debut album, Camila Cabello.
- Cardi B: Not only is Cardi set to perform, but she is also nominated for five awards, including record of the year for "I Like It."
- Dan + Shay: The first-time nominees are up for best country duo performance for their single "Tequila," and are hitting the Grammys stage.
- Post Malone: In addition to performing on the Grammys stage, the artist scored four nominations, including album of the year for beerbongs & bentleys.
- Shawn Mendes: The "Lost in Japan" singer is making his Grammy performance debut and has two nominations to boot.
- Janelle Monáe: The two-time nominee is expected to bring her unique brand of psychedelic soul to the Grammys stage and perform something off her nominated album, Dirty Computer.
- Kacey Musgraves: In addition to scoring four nominations, the country singer will also take the stage to perform one of her nominated singles — "Butterflies" or "Space Cowboy."