If your workout routine needs some new energy, we feel you; the home-fitness grind can get a little stagnant after a while. That's why we're continuing our series of Instagram Live workouts over on @popsugarfitness, with different trainers joining you live to lead workouts from their living rooms to yours. This week, we've got barre, dance cardio, a resistance-band burnout session, and a donation-based on-the-mat workout hosted by Deja Riley that'll benefit the ACLU. Check out the full schedule below, add it to your Google Calendar so you don't miss a session, and catch up with our previous Instagram Live workouts on the free Active by POPSUGAR app.
- 15-Minute No-Equipment Full-Body Workout With Melissa Wood: Monday, 3 Aug., at 5:30 p.m. BST/12:30 p.m. ET
- 30-Minute Full-Body On-the-Mat Workout With Deja Riley to Raise Funds For the ACLU: Tuesday, 4 Aug., at 5 p.m. BST/12 p.m. ET
- 35-Minute No-Equipment Barry's Workout With Taryn Brooks: Wednesday, 5 Aug., at 6 p.m. BST/1 p.m. ET
- 45-Minute Booty-Band Burnout Workout With LIT Method: Thursday, 6 Aug., at 5 p.m. BST/12 p.m. ET (equipment recommended: resistance band)
- 40-Minute No-Equipment Pure Barre Workout With Shantani Moore: Friday, 7 Aug., at 5 p.m. BST/12 p.m. ET
- 20-Minute All-Levels Dance Party With PlyoJam: Saturday, 8 Aug., at 5 p.m. BST/12 p.m. ET