- Lie on a mat on your stomach with your arms extended in front of you and your legs straight out behind you.
- Brace your core, lift your chest up, and lift your torso off the floor while simultaneously lifting your hands and feet off the ground. You will look like you are flying through the air like Superman. Stop when you feel a contraction in your lower back. Your limbs should be at least six inches off the floor.
- Keep your body suspended. Then, in a semicircle motion and keeping your arms straight, push your hands back toward your sides. Stop just before you touch your sides. Hold for a two count.
- In the same motion, bring your hands back together in front of you.
- Slowly lower your whole body back into starting position. That completes one rep.