Tabata 1, Exercise 1: Bicep Curl to Overhead Press
- Sit in an upright position. Hold two dumbbells down by your sides with your palms facing away from you.
- Bend your elbows to raise the dumbbells up toward your shoulders. This is a bicep curl.
- Rotate your palms to face away from the body.
- Lift your arms above you, extending your elbows into an overhead press.
- Bring the weights back down to your shoulders, rotate your palms to face you, and return back to your starting position with your arms by your sides.
- This is one rep. Repeat for 20 seconds, then rest for 10 seconds.