Planning a Halloween party? Add a touch of spooky sophistication this season and trade in the tinnies for a generously gin-packed punch. Deck the haunted halls, and be both classy and creepy with a frightfully fruity Wiccan Toast punch or tempt guests with the taste of tangy candy corn. Then take care of the gruesome grub to soak it all up!
Wiccan Toast Punch
- 1 part Slingsby Rhubarb gin
- 1 part pink grapefruit juice
- 1/2 part elderflower cordial
- 2 parts Prosecco
- Frozen flower petals, rosemary, and dehydrated orange
Combine all ingredients into a large punch bowl and serve with plenty of ice. Garnish with frozen flower petals, rosemary, and dehydrated orange.
Candy Corn Punch
- 1 part Slingsby London Dry Gin
- 2 parts orange juice
- 1/4 part maraschino liqueur
- 1 part pineapple juice
- 1/2 part lime juice
- Slices of orange, pineapple, apricot, and lime, fresh blueberries and raspberries
Combine all ingredients into a copper bowl or a glass bowl placed inside a hollowed-out pumpkin. Garnish with slices of fruit and fresh berries.