Although Arie Luyendyk Jr.'s connection with Kendall Long started off slower than some of the other women, she's become a major competition for his heart. Now we've met some interesting ladies on The Bachelor over the years, but, we have to say, Kendall is really interesting. She's gorgeous, of course, but she has some hobbies that most people probably don't have. However, that's exactly what we think makes Kendall so special! She stays true to who she is by doing what she loves and not caring what other people have to say about it. Get to know the blonde beauty for yourself!
- She has a twin sister named Kylie. That's right, this is the original Kendall and Kylie! The ladies also have one younger brother, Colton — and their parents have been together for over 27 years!
- She's really into taxidermy. That's probably how you noticed Kendall early on! She studies zoology and this hobby helps her understand animals in a different way. The only pieces she collects are vintage and cruelty free, and she doesn't kill animals herself. Kendall even got Arie to partake in taxidermy firsthand on her hometown date!
- She's worked on some well-known television shows. Kendall is a creative director at WhoHaha, a company that supports women in comedy. But according to her LinkedIn profile, she was a set dresser for Comedy Central, MTV's Ridiculousness, and Keeping Up with the Kardashians 10-Year Anniversary Special.
- She plays the ukulele and sings. The Los Angeles native also has some musical talent! Kendall often posts clips of her playing the small four-stringed guitar and singing a sweet song.
- She's down for a good adventure. When asked what the most outrageous thing she's ever done was, she said, "I once drove a car off of a ramp and through the caboose of a moving train. No lie." So yeah, it looks like she can keep up with Arie's race car-driving career.