Aim for 10,000 steps four days this week, and challenge yourself to record 12,000 twice more. On the days you walk 10,000, add in the strength workout below.
Each move in this set is timed, so make it your goal to get in as many reps as possible before the clock stops. Don't forget to warm up with some dynamic stretches and cool down with some static stretches when you're finished.
- Dumbbell squat press: 1 minute
- Bicep curl: 1 minute
- Alternating forward lunge with hammer curl: 1 minute
- Upright row to front raise: 1 minute
- Side plank: 30 seconds on each side
- Triceps kick-backs: 30 seconds with both arms and 30 seconds with alternating arms
- Bicycle crunches: 1 minute
- Plank hold: 1 minute
- Side lunges: 30 seconds on each leg
- Push-ups: 30 seconds
- Plank jacks: 30 seconds