Circuit 1, Exercise 3: Burpee
Use two- to five-pound dumbbells for this move or do it without weights.
- Lower into a crouching squat with your hands on the floor.
- Do a squat thrust by jumping your feet back into a plank position.
- Do one basic push-up, bending the elbows and then straightening back to a plank.
- Jump the feet forward to the hands, and come into a squat.
- Do an explosive jump straight up, getting as much height as you can.
- Repeat for 40 seconds, then take 20 seconds of rest.